Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Off to work today.

So I started sections today. Ive moved up to the "big leagues" I guess you could say. I started out the day riding around with the Patrol Supervisor for like a hour. Then I had to do a RAM (random anti terrorism measure), just standing out front of post one. If you want to know what a RAM is then email me and Ill tell you. Then I stood post one for like 45 mins and then took lunch. After lunch I rode with a unit and we wrote some parking tickets. And then I downloaded and went home (downloaded = turning in my weapon). But my days off got changed so now I have Wednesday, Thursday off instead of Friday, Saturday. O well, I would rather work the weekends because thats when everyone gets drunk and it gives me something to do! Well, till next time, ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers